Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Harvest '09

This year I was home for corn harvest so I got put on the tractor. Dad and Pop were going to be short handed this year so I agreed to help them out. They took my help but I am not sure how much help I actually was, but I never got told to go home so I must not have been too bad. Dad was on the combine while Pop and I were on the tractors with the grain karts. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be I just HATE breakdowns. If it hadn’t have been for that we would have finished a lot sooner but we still finished 400 acres in 7 days, and I was really glad to see those last 6 rows disappear.
Fixing to go catch up to Dad

Dad on the combine


Pop dumping into the semi



Combine into the grain kart
Dad and Pop



My tractor for the week
Looking in the mirror, Pop headed to the trucks



No idea on this one, a school bus pulling a trailor full of pumpkins, and only one person in the bus. Never have I seen this before

No comments:

Post a Comment