Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ski Trip # 2

John and I had the chance to go back up to Roccaraso today and we jumped on it. It was a perfect day to be up there also, it was around 35* all day and the sun was out. John is improving so much too, one or two more times and I think he will be able to hang with the rest of the family next month in Colorado.

Looking up at the mountain from the parking lot, much clearer than our last trip

Looking out from the top of one of the lifts

Trying to get John and I with the view in the background but it didn't work
John at the begining of the day

On one of the lifts


Looking back while on the lift




Later in the day...
He was getting faster
In the gondola


Getting nervous as we get higherThe view from the top of the gondola


It was so pretty up there


And this is about the time I think John was ready to hurt me lol
This run was pretty much straight down, these pictures don't do the run justice at all
Looking back up the run from the bottom


No comments:

Post a Comment