Fatigue - This part of the pregnancy is finally starting to disappear, at least for the time being. I haven't taken a nap in a while, except for being sick, and have been getting some pretty good nights sleep.
Morning Sickness - This has also disappeared finally! No more nausea or upset stomach. Which has finally given me my appetite back.
Food Cravings/Aversions - This has not changed a whole lot. Still love anything potatoes! However I did find out that it was not the pizza that was making me sick it was the red sauce on pizza's. So as long as I order white pizza's (Italian way of ordering pizza) I am fine. This has been a huge relief because I LOVE the pizza out here!
Gender - We did have our ultrasound the other day, after waiting FOREVER, and Baby G cooperated! I said I would tell you what it is so.....IT'S A BOY!!! John and I are super excited and can't wait to meet our son in July!
Movement - I started feeling little flutters in my stomach around 17or 18 weeks and it was a funny feeling, but it didn't take Baby G long to get much stronger. I have been feeling him kick around pretty well the last couple weeks. John was even able to feel him kick the other day! His kicks aren't too hard yet, or else most of the time they aren't, so I love just laying there and letting him kick away!
At our ultrasound this past week, everything with Mister G was looking good. They had no concerns about his growth and development so far, so that was a HUGE relief for both John and I. I am just counting down the weeks until we get to meet him!
17 Weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment