This post is back tracking a little bit, this happened before the Stamps family moved. When I first told Shannon that I was pregnant the end of November, her first questions were, "When is the baby due?" and "How far along are you?" At that time I was not that far at all, but she was determined to throw me a baby shower. (I had done hers back in July before her precious little girl arrived.) We knew she was going to be moving soon, we just weren't sure on the exact time yet. While I was back in the states for Christmas they got their orders and were leaving the end of Feb. This meant the shower was going to have to be early.
We planned the shower for the 19th of Feb, which ended up being pretty good timing. It worked out perfect for Shannon, then with mine and John's plans still up in the air (hopefully we know something TONIGHT!) we were planning our pack out already, and it was for 3 weeks later! So any baby items we received we would be able to ship and not have to mail to the states.
Shannon got with 2 other really good friends and they planned the perfect baby shower! We had such a good time hanging out and playing a couple of games. It was a nice relaxing time!
Here are some of the pictures taken during the shower!
The refreshment table ~ the food was delicious!
Punch
Instead of a cake they did a Chocolate Fountain with yummy foods to go with it
Ginnie and Carly
Parco Neighbors ~ Kelly, Karen and Nicole
Shannon and I
Carly and I
Carly helping her daughter Kendal find a letter so she could draw a picture on a onsie
Ginnie and I
Kendal helping me open presents
Made in Italy!
All the ladies that came out for the afternoon!
Again, this time Shannon and Carly switched
Diaper Cake with Flower arrangements
Here are some pics of some of the gifts Baby G received that day! ~
A nice stroller from our Parco Neighbors
Some hand made burb cloths ~ LOVE THESE!

Some super soft blankets
This blanket was picked out by Baby G's Great-Grand dad, they sent us a few things back earlier, so I took a pic of it with the gifts
Pregnancy Journal and Cute Wipe Case


Shannon had this made for John and I, I have posted way back when about the guy who does customized iron work, we get a lot of things from him and Shannon had him make us this cross. I can't wait to get to our new house and hang it up!
Photobucket" border="0">
No comments:
Post a Comment