Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, June 29, 2009

Wedding Shower

On June 27th John and I were honored with a wedding shower. The morning was pretty fun considering I was sick and didn’t feel very well at all. There were a few different snacks set up to eat and some punch to drink. Then there were lots of friends and family all there to help celebrate. John and I ended up getting a lot of fun stuff at the shower and many things that are going to come in handy in the kitchen and around the house. I am so excited to get out to Italy and get our house so we can start having things shipped out to us and I can start decorating with all of it. I would just like to thank everyone who was a part of setting up the shower and everyone who sent gifts.


Me at the shower with the table and foodThe table that was set up with all the food and punch Mom and Bri taking a picture with meOpening presents and Michelle taking to set some of them up Gavin had fun running around all morning Jaide was having a good time helping me open all the presents Jaide, Bri and I after opening the presents Some of the presents that were set out for everyone to see Bri, Jaide and I with our Great Grandmother GrannyThis gift was from my uncle and his girlfriend. Someone she new made this whole thing from hand.

A few of the gifts John and I received

A plate that the Nichols gave us

I loved this cross
Some of the fun little things we got

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a real nice time and some wonderful presents to send to Italy!! :) Cindy

    ReplyDelete