Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, July 10, 2009

4th of July Fun!!!

We celebrated the 4th of July over two days. We started off the weekend on Saturday morning when we went into Muleshoe for the parade. We hung out around town for a while then made our way back to the house. We went swimming for a while that afternoon before the clouds started rolling in too bad. Then mom, dad and I headed to Clovis to grab some dinner and made our way back to Muleshoe to watch some of the softball tournament and the fireworks. Right about the time the fireworks were going to start it decided to down pour for a while. The fireworks were delayed for just a little while then they were about as good as they are every year.
Mom, Dad and I getting ready to watch the parade.
The flag flying over one of the banks.
We ran into our cousins after the parade ~ Jaxon and I
Jaxon's little brother Maddox and I.
Jaxon showing off all his candy he got during the parade.
Mom and I that night watching the softball games.
Our celebration continued the next day. We woke up and went to church then came home to get everything ready for the rest of the day. We started off by having some friends and family over and swimming for most of the afternoon. Even though it started off pretty cloudy it was still warm and the clouds eventually went away.
Jaide and I messing around.
Bri and I throwing Jaide around in the pool.
Jett's turn.
Dillon, Bri, Jett and Jaide building a tower.
Jaide after she finished her cookie.
Jett coming down the slide.
Casey's turn.
Gunner, he looks a little scared ~ he shot out of the slide.
Bri and I laying out and watching everyone in the pool.
Skout hanging out.
Gunner swimming around.
Jaide and I
The group that was swimming ~ Dillon, Bri, Jaide, Gunner, Skout, Me, Jett and Casey
After swimming for most of the day we came back over to our house so we could play some games and eat dinner. We had washers and red neck golf set up in the yard for everyone to play. Then dad was cooking out hamburgers and hotdogs.
Skout and Gunner kicking around a smoke bomb.
Playing a round of washers ~ Bri
Dillon
Mom
Me
Jaide and I watching people play red neck golf.
Playing some red neck golf - Dillon
Bri
Gunner and I
Back to red neck golf ~ Casey
Me
Pop
Skout and Jaide
Then came the fun stuff. Once it got dark outside we started our fireworks show. The kids all had fun starting off with sparklers while dad and Dillon worked on the bigger fireworks.
Skout and I getting ready to watch the fireworks.
All the kids ready for some fireworks and sparklers.
Bri, Jett and I ~ Jett kept jumping in our pics.
Bri and I ready for some roman candles.
Me with one of the many and giant roman candles.
Bri with a roman candle.
Jett with one.
Dillon also has one.
Jaide with a sparkler.
Jett having some fun with a sparkler.
Bri and Skout
Gunner and I
Jaide and I
Jaide and I being silly while watching the fireworks.
FIREWORKS!!!


Clay, Britt and Casey after the fireworks.
Skout, Casey and Keisha.
Our Family ~ Me, Dad, Bri and Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment