So, where did the summer go? July was so busy with a few different trips for wedding stuff and some for fun and relaxation. With everything going on during July I didn’t have a whole lot of time to update the blog so here is a write up of all the things that were going on around here.
We had a couple different trips to Conchas Lake in New Mexico. These were some fun trips and great for getting away and relaxing. Casey and Keisha Russell and their two little boys, Gunner and Skout, joined us for these trips. So needless to say there was never a dull moment, and I think the boys learned a little more than they needed to. They also had fun feeding the ducks on one of the trips. Dillon also joined us for one of the trips and brought along his new toy to try out. He got a wake board for graduation so everyone had fun trying to figure it out for the first time. Then there was the innertubing, this was fun but I think caused a few bruises. Everyone who got one had a pretty good tumble before they got back in the boat.
Around the middle of July I had a very very fast trip up to MN. John’s family held a shower up there so I flew up for about a day and a half for that. The shower was a Tupperware party so that was fun. When it was all done John and I received a lot of Tupperware which will be nice once we can get it all out to Italy. While I was there I also got to see a friend from Hawaii. Amanda and her daughter Madalynn were in MN visiting so I got to visit with Amanda and meet Madalynn for the first time, and she was adorable.
Also in July mom, Bri, Dillon and I took a weekend trip up to Dallas. The bridesmaids dresses came in and we had to go down there to pick them up. The weekend was fun and fast at the same time. We did a little shopping and a lot of eating. We have some of our favorite restaurants down there that we eat at when we are there so it was good to eat at them again. Both nights we were there we had some fun, one night we played putt-putt and Bri and Dillon rode the rides at zero gravity. The next night we went to speed zone and had some fun on the go karts. One of the days we spent at Hurricane Harbor floating in the lazy river or in the wave pool. Then the last day we spent shopping some more then the long drive back home.
So that was a little update on everything that was going on in July. I will get some updates up of August soon.
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment