Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ruidoso Downs!!

Sorry I know these are kind of late but things are finally slowing down so hopefully I can get the blog caught back up before long.

We took a quick day trip up to Ruidoso the beginning of the month. Mom was wanting to go up there for her birthday so we went for the day. We got up early and made the 3 hour drive and got there in time to shop around a little before heading to lunch. We ate lunch at our favorite restaurant in Ruidoso call Farley’s. After lunch we went to the horse races at Ruidoso Downs. It was really hot and a lot of fun, even though no one won a ton of money. When the horse races were over we went to Fun Trackers and spent a few hours there. We played a game of putt-putt golf then rode the go karts for a while. When we finally got through there we grabbed some pizza at CafĂ© Rio and headed back home.

Bri and Dillon while we were waiting on our food at Farley'sSitting outside at Farley's
Dad at the horse races
Bri and Dillon trying to win some money
Bri and Dillon fixing to start playing some putt-putt
Dad and I getting ready to start
Dillon and Bri taking a break
We were waiting on the group ahead of us to finish the next hole
Dad
Dillon
Bri
Me
Mom
Bri and Dillon on the way from putt-putt to the go karts
This was our not so little friend at dinner. They had it attached to a string so when people would sit down they could make him fall onto the table. (and I am terrified of spiders)
Dillon and Bri at dinner
Dad and I at dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment