12 years ago
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Saying Goodbye
Monday was not a very good day, John and I had to say goodbye again. You would think we would get used to but I don’t think I ever will. We both had flights out that morning, I was headed back to Texas and he was headed back to Italy. Our flights were only 15 minutes apart and the gates were right next to each other so we spent all the way up till on walked through the jet way together. My flights were short so I was home in a few hours; John’s however were a lot longer. For the most part his flights went really good and he made it back to Italy safely. So now we are both just waiting till I can get back out there with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment