Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

MN Reception

John and I headed up to Minnesota the next weekend to celebrate our wedding up there. We had a reception, which consisted of eating dinner and cake and a meet and greet with John and I. It was a little overwhelming on my part, most of the people that where in and out that day I had never met before so it was a lot of names and faces to try and remember. When the reception was over we went to the bar in town and hung out there until they closed for the night. Here I spent most of the night catching up with Amanda. I did get to see Maddie again for a little while at the reception and she is growing so much, I couldn’t believe it. But that night Amanda and I spent most of our time talking and having a good time. It was really good to catch up with her, it is kind of weird not being out in Hawaii with them anymore and getting together every so often for dinner.

Chuck, one of the groomsmen from Illinois, drove to MN for the reception and to hang out a little more. He had never been to the Mall of America before and I really wanted to go again so John, Chuck and I headed up to Minneapolis the next day and spent most of the day shopping and hanging out, and no I was not the only one who spent money that day. We ate lunch at Rainforest CafĂ©, Chuck had never ate their before or had their dessert the volcano, so we had to get that also. Then we spent the rest of the afternoon shopping. Before we left Chuck really wanted to ride one of the rollercoaster’s so he could say he had rode on in a mall. So we got tickets and rode the crazy spinning one before we left.
Maddie, she has grown so much

Amanda and I, so good to see her again

John and Amanda
The gift table
The decorations


Maddie and I, she is so cute
John and Maddie


Maddie and her granddad Wade
Wade and John at the Bar
John and I once the reception was over
Amanda and I
Me, John and Amanda hanging out at the Uptown
Chuck had to to to Lego Land in the Mall of America

No comments:

Post a Comment