Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, September 14, 2009

Wedding Weekend - SATURDAY AFTERNOON

Once the hair and make-up was done the photographers were at the church and it was time to get dressed and start taking pictures. We took all the pictures we could without John and I seeing each other. After those pictures where over I went into the front room while everyone started to show up and get seated. Then it was finally time for the ceremony to start. Everything about the ceremony turned out so good. Michael Dean from Muleshoe played the keyboard before and after the ceremony, while Jeff McCreight from Lubbock and his keyboardist played and sang during the ceremony. Lisa Mosley and Nicole Fletcher were the photographers, florists and decorators and I loved everything they did. The church, reception area and flowers all looked awesome, and I can’t wait to get all the pictures from them.
The alter rails at the church
The front of the church
The set-up in the windows
Looking at the church from the back to the front
The Unity Candle
The inscription on the Unity Candle
Steve and Gavin
John helping Terry get his coat on
Jaide and one of the flower arrangements
Dillon, Dad and Jett
John helping Jett with his tie
Michelle, Tammy and Bri
The registration table
Me and the bouquets
Megan reminding us to drink some water
Peeking into the church

Jaide and I

John's ring

Jaide trying on my shoes
The beautiful bouquets

Jaide smelling the flowers, they smelled so good
Bri and I peeking
Michelle and Jaide playing around

Once the ceremony was over, we had to finish taking the family and bridal party photos. Everyone was just hanging around the church, talking and catching up with each other. When we finished these pictures the bridal party grabbed a quick bite to eat before heading over to clovis.
Jaide hanging out after the ceremony
Jaide and Megan
Part of my family
John and I taking pics of the rings
Dillon and Bri
Dillon holding on to Bri's Bouquet
Talking to the Gomez Family...my aunt her husband and their 3 kids
Bri working on the bussels of the dress

Eating a Bar-B-Que sandwich before leaving
Dad with mine and Bri's purses
After we left the church John and I rented a limo to take the wedding party over to Clovis. We had a navigator limo that took us from Lazbuddie through Muleshoe and around Clovis for a little while before dropping us off at the Clovis Civic Center for the reception.
The wedding party loading up in the limo
John was the last one in
Headed to Clovis
Mr. and Mrs. Glamm
Bri, Megan, Michelle and Chuck
Chuck, Eric, Tom, Terry and Jett
John and I
Megan and Michelle
Dillon
Bri and I
Me and the girls
The rings
John, Me, Dillon and Bri
Bri and Dillon
John and Jett...they were trying to be "cool"
The guys were throwing grapes at each other
Steve and Gavin

No comments:

Post a Comment