Dad, Mom, Bri, Dillon and I packed up for one last trip to the lake. They had all gone to Ute lake while I was in Minnesota with John and said it wasn’t bad at all so I kind of wanted to go and see what that lake was like. So we headed up there for the last day at the lake this year. You could tell it was getting later in the summer, it wasn’t near has hot as some of our previous trips but it was still really nice. We found this little back area behind some of the mountains and had the whole are to ourselves the whole day. It was really nice with no other boats disturbing us or getting in our way. We all wake boarded and skied back there for a few hours before we decided to head to the rougher waters and blow up the inner tube. Dad gave everyone some pretty good rides on the inner tube, ones I don’t think we will forget for a while or I should say that our bodies won’t forget for a while. We stayed on the lake most of the day and headed in to make dinner a little before the sun set so we would be able to see what we were eating and cooking. So it was another really nice and relaxing day.
Bri and I just after getting on the lake
Dillon starting the day off on the wake board
Bri's turn on the wake board
Dad and I skiing together
Bri and I getting ready to go together
Our signature move - trading ropes
We almost lost it this time
But we pulled it off
High Five
We still have it...Me, Dad and Bri all up together
Hang Loose or mine and Bri's school hand symbol
Bri and Dillon together
Rivalry time Tech vs. Texas
Time to pull out the inner tube one last time
Getting some air
I think I landed on top of her on this one
This would be my frog dismount
Dillon and Dad going for a round
Dillon
Dillon and Bri again
Bri getting in the boat
Dad and Dillon
Dillon working on jumping
Dillon and Bri
On of the many houses around the lake...they are all huge
John and I have known each other since January 2007. He proposed in March 2009 when we were still living in Hawaii. Our wedding was on August 15, 2009 and I could not have asked for anything better. John is stationed in Naples, Italy and we have been living here for 2 years now. We have loved our travel opportunities and are quickly running out of time to finish off everything we still want to do. We should be transferring around May of next year, so we have just under a year left.
No comments:
Post a Comment