Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wedding Weekend - SATURDAY NIGHT

When the limo dropped us off at the Civic Center it was time to have some fun. Nicole and Lisa decorated the civic center also and they did such a good job there as well. I really liked the way it all turned out. We also had the cakes, punch, a chocolate fountain and all the fixings for that set up for everyone to snack on. There was a dj there keeping the music going as well so everyone would be able to dance and hang out. (these pictures are off of 3 different cameras so they are not all in the right orders)
Josey, the photographers little girl, was having a good time dancing away

Dillon and Jett sporting the Jordans

The center pieces at the reception
They all looked so good, I loved it
Chuck and Megan
Jett trying out the chocolate fountain
Eric and Tom
Gavin, didnt let one dance go to waste
John and I
Chuck and John
Getting ready to cut the cake
Cutting the cake
Feeding John

Thank goodness he was nice about it

Our flutes
John and Megan
The First Dance
Then by Brad Paisley
Father Daughter Dance
I Loved Her First by Heartland
Dillon and I dancing
Bri FINALLY got Jett on the dance floor
Angie and Eric 2 stepping
John's Cake
Bri, Me and Mom
Don and Megan
Don, John and Chuck eating some cake, and yes it did turn their mouths blue
John and Steve
Keisha and I
Gunner and I
The ments we made 400 of these
John and I
John and his mom dancing
Bri and I
Eric, John and Don
Megan, Me and Bri
John and I attempting to 2 step
Bri and Dillon dancing
Jaide and I taking a quick break for a picture
Jaide and Josey had so much fun dancing together
Dillon teaching Megan to 2 step
Tossing the bouquet
Taking off the garter
Jett caught it, and it was a Dallas Cowboys oneDoing the Twist
Michelle and Jaide Dancing
John, Me, Michelle and Nathan (her fiance)
Noni and Pop Dancing, they are amazing dancers
Keisha taking her youngest Skout for a dance
The Schottish
Taking a chocolate covered strawberry break
Britt and Dillon Dancing
Jett and I
Eric, Tom and Angela
John doing the electric slide
"Play that Funky Music White Boy"
The Macarena
Dad and Keisha were feeling pretty good at this point in the night
Some of the guys, Chuck, Eric, Joe, John and Don
Apple Bottom Jeans - Jaide knows this song by heart
Britt, Bri and Megan going through the candy line
Thank you to everyone who either made the drive or the flight to join in the celebration with us.

1 comment: