Thursday was a fun day for everyone. The guys hung out in Clovis and went to Kelly’s for a while then made it back to the hotel to relax and catch up. Then the girls had a fun night in Lubbock. Mom and Bri had planned a bachelorette party and lingerie shower, and invited the wedding party, friends and family. We started off the night at Cagel’s Steakhouse where we had dinner, opened presents and ate cake. When we left Cagel’s they told me we were going to go play putt-putt at Main Event to take up some time since it was still a little early to go to the bars. Well I believed them and we went to Main Event and where taking some pictures outside when a hummer limo pulled up. Still I had no idea and everyone was just saying there must be another party at Main Event that night. About that time is when my Aunt and family friend jumped out and yelled SURPRISE!!!. I was so excited to spend the rest of the night in the hummer. I have ALWAYS wanted to ride in one and mom and Bri rented it for us for the night. THANK YOU! So we spent the rest of the night at Daiquiri Lounge, Wild West and just driving around Lubbock.
The cake for the Bachelorette party
Bri and I with the cup she bought me
Bri and I with our rings Ring Power
The cake setup
Angela and Angie
Noni and Keisha
The whole group
Mom and I
Mom, Me and Bri
Tammy, Me and Cindy
Cutting the Cake
Cake Topper
Opening the gifts - From Bri
From Angie and Angela
From Britt
From Megan
All the girls
On the carousel that was driving me crazy...it sounded like the ice cream truck
All the girls outside Main Event...waiting for the surprise
John and I have known each other since January 2007. He proposed in March 2009 when we were still living in Hawaii. Our wedding was on August 15, 2009 and I could not have asked for anything better. John is stationed in Naples, Italy and we have been living here for 2 years now. We have loved our travel opportunities and are quickly running out of time to finish off everything we still want to do. We should be transferring around May of next year, so we have just under a year left.
No comments:
Post a Comment