Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Headache Continues

So I thought when getting married the headache was over when you finally said I DO. The planning is over, the stress is over and it is time to relax and have a good time starting your live with your wife/husband. Well I was definitely wrong on this one, or at least in our situation. Monday after the wedding John and I got to start on all the paperwork we have to do to even get me over there with him. First on our agenda was to get me on all his government paperwork, so we headed over to Cannon Air Force Base to get this done. I was able to get my ID Card and get on is medical insurance. After that we got to sit in the Social Security Office for like 40 min to get my new card ordered. (this was actually not as bad as I thought it would be) Then we found out that I couldn’t get my name changed on my driver’s license for at least 24 hours after changing my SS Card. Then, when I was finally able to change my name on my driver’s license I was told it would take 8 weeks to get the real one so now I am stuck with a little piece of paper that is supposed to work as a driver’s license. Everyone in the family did take some time to relax and just hang out for a few days though, so some of the stress was finally over but not all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment