Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Update

Now that I have the blog caught back up here is a quick update on John and I. John has been in Italy this whole time while I have been staying with my parents in Texas. Once John got back over to Italy he was able to get us a house which was really exciting. I have seen a few pictures and it looks nice. He said it is pretty small but we don’t need anything huge, it is only to two of us. I just can’t wait to get over there and be able to decorate it. We got so much cute stuff that I don’t even know where to start with it all. I am just really happy he was able to get a place so soon.

As for me getting over there that is all still up in the air. The paperwork I was waiting on from John finally got here today I think so hopefully I can get that filled out and back to him beginning of next week. Then they said to plan on at least 6-8 weeks before I get that passport, and then there is one more step before I can go over there and stay. I just can’t wait for it to all be done.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that sounds like a big headache! I've been meaning to tell you how BEAUTIFUL your dress was! Wow I loved it! Sorry we missed the wedding...the pics are so pretty! Hope you get to be with your hubby soon!
    ~holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Yea it is not so much fun, i cant wait till all the paperwork is done. It is looking more like december or january before i will get to go out there and stay for good. I just wish it would all go a little faster, but i guess i will just wait and see.

    ReplyDelete