That week I had two different Christmas Parties, the first being Tuesday night and it was the Bible study Christmas Party. I attend PWOC (Bible study) every Tuesday morning and love it. For the Christmas party we had a small worship before enjoying a nice finger-food dinner. Everyone who attends brought some sort of food and we all had a great time eating and talking, after a few speakers and singing some Christmas Carols.
December 16
Thursday night was our Christmas party. John had to work that day and was going to get off early, but found out, when he needed to be leaving, that he was going to have to stay about another hour to an hour and a half. He ended up getting home right in time for the first guests to arrive.
I spent the whole day running around and trying to get everything ready. I was baking cookies and different food for the party and making sure the house was ready for everyone. Once everyone got to the house around 7 we ate dinner and had a good time. We also had a White Elephant gift exchange to add a little more fun to the night. The kids even got to join in on the gifts. We let them open theirs early that way they had new toys to entertain themselves with while the adults opened theirs.
The little snowman cookies that I made for the party
No comments:
Post a Comment