When I was younger I can remember making Gingerbread houses with my mom. As I got older we quit doing them, then when I was home for Christmas a couple years ago, Bri and I pulled out all the stuff and made one with Jett. Then last year I decided it would be something fun to start with John and I, so we made our first one together.
This year I bought all the candy while I was still in the States that way John and I would have a bigger selection of candy to work with. The day we decided to do them, I called my friend up and asked her if her and her boys would like to come over and have some fun with us. She said yes and they headed over later that afternoon to join us.
I got everything ready for them, so when Shannon and the boys got there they could get started. Gabe and Isaiah both had smaller houses that were just perfect for them to decorate. They had so much fun, and I had a great helping them out.
Hot Chocolate break while trying to get the gingerbread houses all put together
No comments:
Post a Comment