Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Thanksgiving

November 25
I landed back in Italy on the afternoon of the 24th, so I was not really up for making a big meal the next day. John and I had been invited to a friend's house for Thanksgiving, but they were having a much a people over and we didn't have anything to take since the commissary was already closed by the time we got back to Naples. I talked to some close friends of ours to see what they were up to, and there were going to have a nice dinner the night of the 25th since Ben, her husband, had to work the day shift. They invited us over so we had a small lunch, then headed to their house for dinner. I apologized for not having anything to bring but they ended up having lots of food for us all. The night was nice and relaxing and we ended it off playing some card games. More like the guys playing games and Beth and I watching.

I had such a great Thanksgiving at home with my family, and then another good one with close friends out here. I am so thankful for all the friends I have met out here that make each day wonderful. I hope everyone else had just as good of a Thanksgiving holiday that we did.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment