Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Medieval Times

November 20th
Megan had set up for us to go to Medieval Times for dinner that night with a couple of her friends. I had never been to Medieval Times before so I didn't really know what all to expect besides that I had to eat with my hands. It turned out to be a really fun night and the food was good too.
Statues outside the door
Me, Megan and Bri

I don't remember the name of this bird but he was cool
Bri and I at the table waiting for the show and dinner to start
Megan, Bri and I
Don and Megan
The show was starting ~ the King and Princess
The host for the night
We were cheering for the yellow knight
All the knights coming in
Eating our chicken with our hands


Cleaning up after dinner
Statue of a knight after
When we got back from dinner Bri and I got all packed up and decided to head back out to the National Mall to see the monuments and memorials at night. It was so cool getting to see them all during the day and the night, they just have a different feel seeing them all lit up at night.
Washington Monument at night

Entering the World War II Memorial
Part of the states columns
Hawaii's Column
The fountains were off that night but the lights made a cool reflection on the water in the pond area
The four of us ~ Me, Bri, Megan and Don
She wanted to play in the leaves the whole weekend and finally got a chance
When you come from the Texas Panhandle and there aren't that many trees this can be a lot of fun
Megan joined us too
Lincoln Memorial
Korean Memorial
This memorial was crazy at night, the statues almost looked like ghosts
A beautiful bouquet of flowers at the front of the memorial
The wall etched with photos, the photos showed up so much better at night than during the day


Washington Monument and Reflection Pool
Hawaii and Alaska's plaque at the Lincoln Memorial, all the states except for these two are on the Memorial itself

Another silhouette photo of the girls with Lincoln Memorial behind us
Lincoln Memorial
One of my favorite pictures from the whole trip, Don is a good photographer (yes he is in the picture also, he set up the timer

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment