Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, December 13, 2010

Fun at the Circus

November 7-13
I am going to fast forward through some parts of my trip back home since I can't seem to get the blog caught up.

Not a whole lot happened on Sunday and Monday. We went to church Sunday and had a couple meals with the family, one of them including one of my favorites, Shoguns. Then Monday kept Maci for a few hours for Britt. It was nice getting to spend some time with her since I won't get to see her very much and she will be growing so much.

On Tuesday I got to spend some time with Jett and Jaide. There was a small circus going through Muleshoe and Jaide was wanting to go so I took them both. It wasn't a huge circus but Jaide really enjoyed it so that is what counts.
Jaide wanted to get her face painted at the Circus
She is in LOVE with cats so she wanted a cat face


Wednesday I headed back up to Amarillo to spend some more time with Bri. We went to Zumba again with our aunt then headed to Bri's Cheer practice. When practice was over we got to have some fun. Her coach was going to stay late and let them all mess around so I decided to see what all I could still do. I haven't tumbled in forever (I through like 2 flip flops this summer) and was pleased to know that I can still tumble. We counted up and decided that it had been about 5 or 6 years since I have really tumbled and I was still able to through standing backs and do running tumbling. The only thing I didn't attempt was a full.

Thursday was spent hanging out with Bri then running some errands with her and some of her friends. Then Friday I had lunch with Bri before heading home to pick up Jett and Jaide. Bri had a volleyball game Friday night and a football game Saturday night, so we all spent the night at the hotel so we could enjoy and nice relaxing day in the hot-tub Saturday morning.

Saturday morning we woke up bright and early (Jaide was wanting to get up at like 7:30 to go swimming) and headed down to the pool and hot tub as soon as they opened. It was so nice to just sit and relax for an hour or so before it was time to get ready for the day. Jaide is a little fish and swam the whole time (back and forth between the pool and the hot-tub).
Jaide and I in the hot-tub


That was supposed to be a waterfall but they water was turned off to it
Cannon Ball!!


The rest of Saturday was very busy, we headed out to the football game, then left a little early because it was so boring. WT was winning bad, and it was freezing out there, so we went to lunch then headed back to WT for the Championship Volleyball game (which they won) then had dinner and headed back home.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment