One I got back from the states John and I didn't do a whole lot besides get the house ready for visitors. Our good friends Adam and Amanda came out the first 2 weeks of May. We had a great time with them. John wasn't able to take leave while they were here but spent as much time as he could with them.
Two days after they left we welcomed my family to Italy. They were also here for 2 weeks. While they were out here, John took some time off but not for their whole trip. He stayed home while they did most of their traveling, but I joined them. We started off visiting Northern Ireland, which was BEAUTIFUL. After spending a few days there we headed over to London and enjoyed all the sights they had, plus seeing the musical Dirty Dancing. Then we headed back down to Italy where John picked us up at the airport and we messed around Rome before heading out to Alberobello the next morning. We rounded out their trip with a few more days back around the Naples area and Sorrento.
Once they headed back to the states we had a two week break before John's mom and sister headed out here. They were here for a few days then headed off to travel Europe on their own for about a week. After they left on their traveling John and I prepared for our trip to Prague.
We decided a while back that instead of getting each other presents for our birthday's we were just going to spend that money on a trip. This year we headed to Prague, Czech Republic to celebrate our birthdays!! We had a great time there and I would love to go back if we had more time. We are slowly running out of time for all the things we have planned.
That rounded out June then we hit July which has slowed down a little. We celebrated the 4th of July here at the Parco's (our neighborhood). We had a huge b-b-q here and bought lots of fireworks for that night.
So I do believe that brings us up to date, and I am going to try my hardest to keep this up to date! Hope everyone is having a GREAT summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment