Well...we are headed to.... Groton, Connecticut. Not real sure how I feel about this but we will only be there for 6 months, so it shouldn't be too bad. John will be going to school during that time, so it is prolonging going to a boat for 6 more months so I am ok with that.
I am excited to get to travel that part of the states. I have never been anywhere in that area, so it will be nice to at least be there long enough to see some of the other states. We will only be a few hours from New York City and Boston.
Things can still change, John has put in him package for LDO and we won't know until Feb/Mar if he gets picked up for that or not. If he does get picked up, our orders will change and we will probably be here in Italy until October 2012. If he doesn't get picked up this year his orders have us leaving here around the first week of April 2012.
No comments:
Post a Comment