Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It's Begining to Look a Lot...

LIKE CHRISTMAS!!!


I love Christmas and all the decorations that go along with the holiday season, and John got to realize that real quick. Yes, it is November 17, and I do have all my Christmas decorations up. (or at least all the ones that are out here already, still waiting on a few things that are in the mail) John kept telling me it was too early for the tree and the decorations but I told him it is never too early. I was so excited that I couldn’t wait any longer. So here are a few pictures of what our house looks like right now. I will post more once everything is completely finished.
This is when we were starting on the little tree in the bedroom.

John messing around with the balls for the little tree.

Making the tree all nice and pretty.
Decorating the tree in "Red and Black".
The "Tech" Tree
Our Texas Tech Christmas arragement.
Fixing the arragement, it got a little smashed in the mail.
The tree with the bow as the final touch. (I tried Noni, it's not as good as your bows.)
Our dresser all decorated up.

Raider Red and the Football both sing part of the fight song and say "Go Red Raiders."
Trying to put the tinsel on the big tree in the living room.
Tree after the tinsel.
Putting the bows on the tree.


Getting the ribbon ready for the big bow on top.
The tree all decoarted with what we have, we are still missing a few ornaments. (hopefully they will be here this week)


"Our First Christmas Together" ornament
The arrangement and decorations around the TV. The little santa bucket is filled with candy canes.
Our little light up snowmen.
Our living room.
The window from the kitchen to the dining room.
Our Countdown...38 DAYS!!!
The desk in the office.
The arrangement close up.

No comments:

Post a Comment