Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, November 1, 2009

What I've Learned

Things I’ve learned about Italy the last few days…
1. Drivers are HORRIBLE!!
2. There is no such thing as using your blinkers when moving lanes, exiting or turning.
3. Stop lights and stop signs don’t mean anything.
4. Bread and tortillas come to the commissary frozen.
5. They love their round-a-bouts in the middle of roads.
6. The time difference from the states is not good, I can finally start watching sports
(Sunday Football) at 7 pm.
7. Wine here is cheaper than the states, its pretty good and you see it everywhere, along
with vineyards all over the place.
8. The weather is just about the same as Muleshoe. It has been around the 60s and
70s during the day and 40s and 50s at night. (It’s cooling down fast.)
9. Their idea of a closet is cabinets coming out of the wall that are floor to ceiling with
no shelves.
10. There is no speed limit. Drivers can go pretty much however fast they would like. (I
told John this is not an option haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment