Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, November 27, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

During this time of the year everyone starts talking about, and I also have many different things to be thankful for. To name a few -
My wonderful family, they mean the world to me and I miss them all so much, especially during this time of year.
Then there is John, he is always there for me and takes wonderful care of me and I am so Happy to be here with him for the holidays.
Another thing I am thankful for is the chance to be living in another country. Not many people get this opportunity and I would not give it up for anything. I have has so much fun even though I have only been here for a month.
Those are just a couple of things, but John and I got to celebrate our first Thanksgiving, being married, yesterday. The day turned out to be really good. John had to leave at 5:30 in the morning for work, that wasn’t the best because we didn’t get to spend the day together but he got off at 7:30 so we had the rest of the night together. With him being at work it gave me the whole day to cook and have everything ready for dinner that night. I was really nervous cooking the whole Thanksgiving meal by myself but it turned out really good. We didn’t have a lot of food but it was plenty for the two of us and some leftovers for today. I hope everyone had a really good Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment