Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, June 21, 2010

All Ready

The past few days I have been spending my days cleaning, cleaning and cleaning. I was trying to get the house all ready for Brianna's visit. I am glad to say everything is finally clean and ready to go I think. I have a couple more loads of laundry and need to fold a lot of laundry but besides that everything else is ready to go. I am so excited that she is getting to come out here and can't wait for her to finally be here.

I just talked to mom and they were leaving the airport in Amarillo. Bri was on her first flight to Dallas, and they said she was REALLY nervous. She is not looking forward to the 9 hour flight from Chicago to Rome but it's really not that bad. She lands in Rome tomorrow morning, so the sightseeing and touring will begin.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment