However yesterday didn't go quite as John and I had planned. He had been out of town the week before for work and got home Saturday morning. Then since he made Chief Select he had to get to work on that. He is super busy now and won't have hardly any free time between now and September 16. Yesterday he had to leave the house around 7:30 am and didn't get home until around 11 last night. So not the best anniversary but I know he is doing what he has to do for work and us.
We have a trip planned to Ireland for September 17 - 21 and I can't wait. It will finally give us some time to catch up after the month we are going to go through.
have fun in ireland! i know you'll have lots of fun and it would be worth the wait!!
ReplyDelete