12 years ago
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Flowers
So anyone who knows me knows I have random ideas every so often. Well yesterday was one of those days. I got the crazy random idea that I wanted to plant a few flowers. I am not much of a green thumb so this is going to be interesting. So, yesterday afternoon John and I went my Leroy Merlin and bought some flower baskets to hang on our balcony railings and a few different flowers. Once we got home we went ahead and planted all of our flowers. The only downfall to this is we have to keep them in the house for a little while. It is still getting pretty cold at nights and I don't want them to die so once the weather gets a little warmer we will go ahead and move them outside.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck with your flower growing!! they look like nice ones and hopefully they will be easy to take care of!
ReplyDelete