MOVE ~ We have started planning and scheduling things for our move already. Can you believe that our 3 years in Italy (well cut a little short) are already up...I CAN'T! I have had a blast out here and have mixed emotions about heading back to the states.
Yesterday morning John and I had our first appointment to start the mad house that is called a PCS in the Navy. That thing that not many people look forward too!!! PCS ~ Permanent Change of Station. The appointment this morning was to set up our pack outs. We will be doing 2 different ones, our household goods and an express shipment. The household goods is for the majority of our things and will take a couple months to get to CT. That one is planned for the 2nd week in March. Then our express shipment will be for clothes and smaller things that we will need up until we leave (my baking things) and that is scheduled for the very end of March right before I fly out.
I will be leaving Italy April 2 and heading to TX for a couple weeks and John will be leaving about a week behind me and headed to MN for a few days then TX for a few days before we head to CT and start the madhouse all over again!
There is ONE thing that could change all of these plans and we are hoping to know the answer by the end of next week. We were hoping this week but since it is Friday and we haven't heard yet it must be next week. John submitted his package for LDO this year and if he gets selected we could be staying out here until Oct. Talk about a huge change in everything!!!
BABY ~ Everything with the baby is still going GREAT! I am currently at 19 1/2 weeks and we just had another appointment ( a little early), and Dr. said everything is moving along in the pregnancy as it should be. I just CAN NOT WAIT to find out the sex of our little one!!
BAKING ~ So I don't think I have put it on the blog, but I have started a small little in home bakery and LOVE it. I have done different things like, decorated sugar cookies, cookie cakes, cake and cupcakes and I have so much fun doing it all.
I named the bakery Glammorous Bakery (after my last name) and you can check out all the fun things I have been doing on Facebook! Besides trying to fit in last minute trips that has taken up a lot of my time. I had quite a few Valentine's orders for different things and have done a few different cookie cakes and cakes. I have also kept a small steady flow of cookie and cake orders going throughout the months. I hope I can keep this up and have something to do once we are back in the states again!
Well I think that is about it on the small and big things going on with us right now. I will keep you all posted on what is going to happen with our move for sure when we know something ourselves. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment