Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Around the Panhandle

November 1-4
On Monday after we got home from Dallas I headed to Amarillo with the family. We went just in time for dinner and met up with some more family. My uncle Omar and his girlfriend Corrine met up with us at Texas Roadhouse and it was so fun to eat and spend some time with them. Omar is my dad’s youngest brother and he works for the railroad so it is usually hard to find a time to meet up with them.

After dinner we headed over to Omar and Corrine’s house so that I could pick up my jeep. Bri uses it in the summer, and then Corrine needed to borrow it when her car was in the shop, so it just never made it back home. We went and got it so that I would have a vehicle to drive while I was home. Once I got the tour of their new house Mom, Dad and I headed to Bri’s house in Canyon so they could show me where she lived and what her house looked like. I ended up spending most of the week in Canyon with Bri.

Tuesday and Wednesday Bri and I weren’t up to much. She had classes both those days and in between them we would either go for a run or head over to the ac (their recreation area; gym, b-ball courts) to workout. Let me tell you, I haven’t worked out like that in a long time and I was super soar the next couple of days.

Wednesday evening we met up with Corrine to go to Zumba for our first time. Corrine had been going to it and told Bri and I about it so we thought we would give it a try. It turned out to be so much fun and I am going to miss it when I get back to Italy. All 3 of us headed to one of my favorite places to eat when we got through working out Chik-fil-A. Once we finished eating Corrine headed home and Bri and I went to one of her friends houses to waste some time before she had to be at cheer practice. I sat through her practice then we headed back to her place to get some sleep.

Thursday morning I ended up heading back home. I needed to repack for the weekend since I had packed really quickly and forgot everything I was going to need that Saturday. I got home just in time for lunch, and my grandparents, Noni and Pop, met my Mom, Dad and I at Leal’s for lunch. It was good getting to sit down and visit with them for a little bit.

After lunch I made went by my Great-grandmother’s house to see her for a little bit. She had a bit of a scare about a month ago, but she was back to her normal self when I was there. She was laughing and telling me all sorts of stories, it was so good seeing her so happy. When I left her house I ended up going to Britt and Clay’s to see them and play with Maci for a little while.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment