On Thursday I woke up just in time to get dressed and head to Lubbock. I was supposed to have a hair appointment that afternoon, but we got it moved up a couple hours that way I could get back to Muleshoe in time for Jett’s football game. I went to Lubbock by myself, so I stuck around there and ate lunch that way I would get back just in time for the game. This was Jett’s first year to play football so I was excited that I was able to catch one of his games.
Then Friday was a pretty lazy morning, I just slept in and took my time getting ready. Bri came down that morning and went with me to Portales to see the chiropractor. I was very glad that I was able to get an appointment that day, my back had been killing me for a while and it popped more than I have ever had it pop before. When I got through there we made our way to Clovis and met up with Mom for a girl’s day. We went and got manicures and pedicures and just relaxed for a little while.
When we finished there we met up with my Dad at Chili’s for dinner. He had just got back home, from his Colorado trip, earlier that day so this was the first time I got to see him since I had been home. After dinner we went home and started packing for a fun filled weekend in Dallas.
No comments:
Post a Comment