October 27
When we left Lubbock I called my Aunt Britt and asked if she would like to meet us for dinner that night. We were going to eat early, that way Bri could get on the road back to Amarillo, she had cheer practice that night. I was excited that Britt was going to meet up with us because that meant I got to see my cousins, Jaide and Maci. Jett was helping set up Trunk or Treat so he didn’t make it to Leal’s.
Maci was born September 22 this year, so I had not met her yet. When we met up at Leal’s to eat that was the first time I saw her. She was still so little and SO CUTE. After some very good Mexican food it was time to head home. Before we left Leal’s Britt asked if I would like to take Maci home for a little bit, and of course the answer was YES!! Britt was taking Jaide out to Trunk or Treat, so I kept Maci for a couple hours. She is such a good baby and pretty much sleeps all the time.
When we left Lubbock I called my Aunt Britt and asked if she would like to meet us for dinner that night. We were going to eat early, that way Bri could get on the road back to Amarillo, she had cheer practice that night. I was excited that Britt was going to meet up with us because that meant I got to see my cousins, Jaide and Maci. Jett was helping set up Trunk or Treat so he didn’t make it to Leal’s.
Maci was born September 22 this year, so I had not met her yet. When we met up at Leal’s to eat that was the first time I saw her. She was still so little and SO CUTE. After some very good Mexican food it was time to head home. Before we left Leal’s Britt asked if I would like to take Maci home for a little bit, and of course the answer was YES!! Britt was taking Jaide out to Trunk or Treat, so I kept Maci for a couple hours. She is such a good baby and pretty much sleeps all the time.
Meeting Maci M'Clay for the first time
Me, Macy, Bri and Jaide at Leal's
She was just over a month old in these pictures

No comments:
Post a Comment