Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Engagement

On March 30 John and I were sitting at the house talking about our future and how everything was working out. (If you don't know John got orders to Naples, Italy the end of Feburary, and had to report the end of May.) Somehow the conversation got turned to marriage and John asked me to marry him and of course I said YES! So later that day we went to the mall to go ring shopping, and according to him I can be kinda picky so I got to pick out the ring, which didn't bother me at all. So after a few days and some date changes we have set the wedding for August 15, 2009.


1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm so glad you have a blog. I added you to my favorite blog list! Ours is www.therascos.blospot.com

    Can't wait for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete