Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, May 25, 2009

Las Vegas!!

I am sad to say it but on April 21 John left Hawaii, then on April 22 I left Hawaii for good, or at least for a few years. That started John's one month of leave before he had to report to Italy so we had lots of different things planned. The first major event was a trip to Las Vegas!! John had never been to Vegas before so it was a whole new experience for him. While in Vegas we spent about 3 days with a few of our friends for some relaxation, gambling and fun.

Eating lunch at the "Top of the World" restaurant at the Stratosphere

Rachael and I leaving Coyote Ugly

John and I

Rachael, Steve, John, Me and Steve waiting for the fountain show at the Bellagio

John and the fountain show

No comments:

Post a Comment