Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, May 29, 2009

Last Days Together

The last few days in Texas we hung out together as much as possible. We had a lot of fun with the family playing different games and going bowling a couple of the nights. It was a time to relax some more before John had to leave. Dad, Jett and I did take John down to Muleshoe so he could take his picture with Pete the Mule. I’m not real sure how he felt about that but I am pretty sure he was not too thrilled.

Then on Saturday May, 16 I took him to the airport in Lubbock so he could head back to Minnesota for a couple of days. He finally left Minnesota on May 19 in route to Naples, Italy and landed on May 20. It’s not the greatest being this far apart from each other but at least we can still talk on a regular basis. He is 7 hours ahead of central time zone, so it is taking a while to get used to the time difference and when we can talk. There are times when we are talking and he is already getting up and getting ready for the day and I am just getting ready for bed, but he will be back for the wedding before either one of us knows it.





Pics with Pete


1 comment: