Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, May 25, 2009

Mt. Rushmore




The last couple days in MN John and I decided to go on a road trip. Mt. Rushmore is about a 6 hour drive from where he lives, and neither of us had ever been there so we decided to go check it out. I didn't think the drive was too bad myself, but John would have me remind everyone that I slept about half way both going and coming. Once we got there it really was a cool place to see.

When we left Mt. Rushmore there was a drive through wild life park that we drove through. They had all different animals that would just run around the cars while they were driving. At the end of the drive you could get out and see all the baby animals in their little pens. My favorite of all the babies were the black bears. (I will get pictures up from Bear Country, they are not on the computer yet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment