During his month off of work we spent about 2 weeks in Minnesota. He lives about an hour and a half from the Mall of America so there were a few different trips up there for shopping and fun. Brianna also flew up to go to the mall one weekend. That day we were there from the time they opened to the time they closed. The day was filled with lots of shopping, some putt putt golf, and riding some rides.
John's mom also arranged a day where her family came over so I could meet them all. I had never met any of her siblings and their familys so it was nice to finally meet most of them. Minnesota was also a great time for John to catch up with some old friends and just relax.
Bri, John and I playing some Moose Mountain Adventure Golf


Bri and I getting ready for one of the rollercoasters at Nickelodeon Universe

John and I outside the restaurant

No comments:
Post a Comment