John did get to start off with some of the wedding plans, but it was the fun stuff. On Monday May 11, Mom and Bri went with John and I to Amarillo to taste some cakes. Tasting the cakes was a lot of fun as long as we stuck to the flavors we liked. John and I both ended up placing our cake orders for the reception that day so that was one less thing on our long to do list.
After all the cake testing was through we ended up doing some more fun stuff, or else I thought it was kind of fun, don’t think John did as much. We went to a few different stores in Amarillo and started our selections. John did like being the one in charge of the gun though. We ended up getting most of the selections done that day after spending about 4 hours working on all of it. So all-in-all it was a pretty successful day.
John and I fixing to start tasting the different cakes

Bri, John and I at the cake tasting

John and I digging in, this was the best part of the whole day

John with the gun while picking out the selections

After about an hour I finally got the gun away from him

John and I with our first selection list

Bri and John decided it was time for a break and the massage chairs were right there

By the end of the day John was done
No comments:
Post a Comment