I was just going to let you all know that I am finally back up to date. This past weekend Brianna had to go to Dallas for Staff Meeting for her job so mom and I decided to tag along with her and get some wedding shopping out of the way. Our main objective for the trip was to pick out the bridesmaids dresses. Mom and I went all over the Dallas/Fort Worth area looking at all different bridal stores for the dresses, but the good news is we did finally find one that I really liked.
Once the dress was out of the way mom and I relaxed by shopping the rest of the time until Bri was finished with her Meeting. We finished off the trip with a nice relaxing night playing putt-putt and doing the different bungees at Malibu Speedzone. If you are ever in Dallas and like the thrill of rides and bungee’s this is a great place to go. Bri and I would highly recommend the Skyscraper, or as they call it the ferris wheel on steroids. If you like going around in circles and upside down this is a great ride.
Once the dress was out of the way mom and I relaxed by shopping the rest of the time until Bri was finished with her Meeting. We finished off the trip with a nice relaxing night playing putt-putt and doing the different bungees at Malibu Speedzone. If you are ever in Dallas and like the thrill of rides and bungee’s this is a great place to go. Bri and I would highly recommend the Skyscraper, or as they call it the ferris wheel on steroids. If you like going around in circles and upside down this is a great ride.
Playing Putt-Putt at Speedzone
No comments:
Post a Comment