Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, May 25, 2009

Hawaii Pictures

I just wanted to say sorry for all the back dating. When I found out about this and started it I wanted it to start from when John and I got engaged so for the next few posts it will be the last month and a half. Bear with me though and I will get it up to date soon.

A few days before we left Hawaii for good we decided we wanted a few engagement pics from Hawaii since that is where we met and got engaged. We were talking with a few of our friends and they offered to take the pictures for us. On April 19, we all went out to Ko'olina Resort and took some pics around one of the many coves out there.

Here are a few of our favorite shots from that day



No comments:

Post a Comment