Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Back in Texas!

March 22-23
Once we got back to Texas things didn't slow down much at all. We were constantly on the go trying to get some last minute time in with everyone before we left again. Monday we all slept in though, to try and catch up on some sleep from the previous week. When I finally woke up around 10:30 we decided to all get ready and head over to Clovis for lunch. Bri wasn't with us because she had school that day, but Mom, Dad, John and I all ate lunch at Dakota's Steakhouse. It was so good and they have some of the best bread ever.

When lunch was over mom and I decided we wanted to walk across the street to USA Nails and get a pedicure. This is the place we go to all the time, they are also the ones that did our manicures and pedicures for the wedding, so they know us so it was good to say hi to them all. While we were busy with that Dad and John went and ran a few errands.

When we finished with that we headed back home for a little while then went to Muleshoe for dinner. Noni and Pop where back from their trip to Florida so we met up with them and Britt, Jett and Jaide at Leal's.

Tuesday morning John and I woke up fairly early and headed to Lubbock. I had a hair appointment that afternoon but there were a few different stores I wanted to go to first. After running a few errands we grabbed a quick lunch at McAlister's (an awesome sandwich place) then headed to the mall. We spent about an hour there then it was time to get my hair done.

Once Kimber finished with my hair we had about a half hour before we needed to head to Clovis so we went back to the mall for a min so I could go into one more store. Then it was time to head on into Clovis so we could eat with everyone at Shoguns. Every time I go home Shoguns is always on the list of places to eat. We usually eat here for everyone's birthday's so it just worked out that John's Birthday was only a few days away.

When we got to Shoguns Jaide walked in with two presents and said they were for John and I. We started opening them and she told us that she picked them out all by herself and that they were for Valentines Day. She got us really cute little stuffed animals and lots of candy.

Then we went back and ate and took some pictures since it was the last time for that trip that the whole group would be together. By whole group I mean everyone ~ Mom, Dad, Me, John, Bri, Noni, Pop, Britt, Clay, Jett, Jaide, Casey, Keisha, Gunner and Skout

When we got home from Clovis John and I went over to Noni and Pop's to show them our new skis and give them their Christmas presents.

Jaide with tissue paper from our presents on her head
Me opening my present from Jaide
John opening his present from Jaide


Jaide and I with my frog that she picked out for me
Jaide and Skout standing by one of the ponds inside the restaurant
Gunner on the bridge
All the kids before leaving ~ Skout, John, Jaide, Me, Gunner, Bri and Jett
Bri and Skout
Me and Skout

Photobucket

1 comment: