Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Celebration

March 28
Sunday morning John and I woke up and started getting ready. It was our last full day in the states and John's Family was having lunch for Easter. So we headed over to his grandmother's house in Faribault to eat with everyone. It was also kind of a family birthday celebration. It was John's Birthday and a few other family memebers all had birthdays within a few days of his.

Once we were through eating and hanging out we went over to his friends Joe's house to hang out with some of them one last time. It was a nice day out so we sat outside talking and playing red neck golf (that is not what they call it, I can't remember what they said it was but it is the same thing).

As the day went on John and I wanted one last good meal so we headed to TGI Fridays. I really like their food but after this experience it will be awhile before I go back into one. We ordered and they brought us our food, as I was cutting into one of my chicken strips I noticed hair on the plate and completely grossed out. At that point I couldn't eat so we told the waiter what was wrong and he just kind of shrugged it off. I wasn't very happy about his reaction but then the manager came by and apologized and brought out a new plate, but at that point I had lost my appitite. So I waited for John to finish eating and we left.

We went by wal-mart one last time because we needed a few things for the house and went back out to his friends house. They had moved from Joe's house to another guy Nate's house. Nate had ordered Wrestle Mania and they were all watching it, so we stopped by for a little while longer.

Then we headed back to his mom's house for a few hours of sleep before we had to head to the airport.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment