Saturday was the day we had to say bye to my family. I wasn't ready to leave yet but I was excited to get back to Italy. We woke up that morning and finished packing and got it all in the pick-up so we could head to Amarillo.
When we got to Amarillo it was lunch time and I wanted one more really good steak before we left the states so we headed to Texas Roadhouse. It was so good. Then we headed to the mall to run a few last minute errands. I hit up my favorite stores one last time. Then it was time to head to the airport.
We got there a little early so we had time to hang out and talk with Dad, Mom and Bri for a little while. Then it was time to say our goodbyes and head through security.
The flights weren't too bad, the only bad part was the 3 hour layover in Denver. Yes we were back in CI again. But we made it back to Minneapolis around 11:00 that night and made the drive back to St. Clair.
No comments:
Post a Comment