Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Decorations

While John and I were in TX we finished celebrating Christmas with my family. Since we had to mail our Christmas presents to each other this year we waited on some of them. We didn't want to chance anything getting messed up in the mail so we decided to celebrate when John and I were in TX. After we opened presents then we packed them all in our suitcases to get them pack to Italy.

I've been wanting to get all the new decorations that we got hung up since we got back, we just haven't had a chance yet. Yesterday we finally got the living room all picked up and were able to get the decorations hung.
The wall after we added all our new crosses. I bought the 2 bottom ones then the zebra print one was a Christmas present from Bri and the horseshoe cross was a Christmas present from my dad. (He found all the horseshoes around the barn then welded them together to make the cross.)
This LOVE sign was another present from Bri. It hangs on the wall between the hall and the kitchen window. First thing you see when you walk in our door.
Close up of the sign
These 2 hangings are on the other side of the kitchen window by the balcony door.
Close up ~ Party on the Patio
Yay I have finally got the blog all caught up from our trip back.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment