My favorite part of coming to Minnesota is the shopping, every time John and I come to visit we always take a day and go up to Minneapolis to shop at the Mall of America. Well that day was Monday, and I loved every minute of it.
We woke up that morning and I had a chiropractor appointment to get my back all adjusted then we headed up to shop the day away. We got to the mall a little before 11 and hit the shops. We stopped around 11:30 and ate lunch at Rainforest Café, always good food with an even better dessert. Yes we did order the VOLCANO and it was delicious.
Every time we go up there we always try and do something new besides the shopping, we have done putt putt golf and the amusement park, so today we did the Underwater Adventure. It is an indoor aquarium with lots of different fish and sharks, it was fun. Then it was time to hit the shops again. It was so nice to actually have a real mall to shop at that isn’t in Euro, so that it cost a lot more. Let’s just say I had fun but the bank account didn’t have so much fun.
We finally left the mall around 7:00, but not before making a final stop at Godiva Chocolate for some chocolate covered strawberries.
yea for chocolate covered strawberries AND for mall of america!! :)
ReplyDelete