Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

TEXAS!

March 12-13
I was so excited to be back in Texas and seeing family, I didn’t think the plane was ever going to land. We finally landed around 6 pm and mom and dad where there to pick us up. From that point on we had lots of stuff planned. It was a lot of fun and I loved every bit of it, it just flew by.

After we landed and got all of our luggage we went to meet the rest of the family at Ruby Tequilas. (I was so ready for some good Mexican Food and my favorite dessert, the chocolate chimichanga.) Brianna, Britt, Jett, Jaide, Noni and Pop were all waiting for us once we got to the restaurant. I was glad they were all able to make it, also that was only like 1 of 3 days we were going to get to see Noni and Pop so it was good to spend a little time with them.

While we were waiting for our food everyone got to open presents. When John and I were in Venice we brought them all home a little souvenir. Then Bri and Pop got very late birthday presents and dad got an early birthday present.

Jett wearing his hat from Carnivale

Pop and his bottle of Lemonchello

Bri with her glass dolphin
Then she got to open her birthday present ~ only 2 months late
We got her a mask

Bri and Jaide with their masks from Venice
Dad looking at the book I made him for his birthday, it was a photo book from our last bike trip ~ he got it a month early


Britt with her mask
Noni and Pop looking at dad's book
John and I before eating
Noni and Pop with their gifts
Dad with the rest of his birthday, a new garmin
John, Jaide, Me and Jett ~ Bri had to leave early to go get ready to cheer the basketball game that night


Once we were through with dinner we made our way into canyon to watch Bri cheer. The WT girls basketball team was in the playoffs and had a game that night, so it was good timing on getting to watch her cheer again.

The next day John and I went into Muleshoe to see my Great Grandmother, Granny for a little bit before lunch. It was good to spend some time with her. Then we met mom, dad, Britt and Clay at Leal’s for lunch. (once again Mexican Food!!!)

After lunch mom, dad, John and I headed into canyon again to watch Bri cheer her last game of the year. The girls ended up losing the game that night so their season was over. Then we went back home and got everything repacked and ready to leave early the next morning.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment