Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, March 4, 2010

State Bound

We are headed to the States for a month. John was able to get a month of leave so we are going to spend the time in three different states. We are going to start off in MN for a week, then head down to TX. My family does a Ski trip to CO every year and that is the main reason for heading back this time of the year. I have never been on the trip to CO so I am really excited for it. We will be in CO for about a week then back to TX for a few more days before heading back to Italy.

But I need to get going its 4:30 am here and we need to be leaving in about 30 min or so. Be to MN around 7:30 or 8 tonight (MN time). Can't wait to see everyone!!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment