I don't remember what time our flight was supposed to leave London, all I remember is it was in the morning. Once we got to the airport and found our gate everything seemed to be on time. However, once we got on the plane we sat there for close to an hour, I fell asleep so I don't really remember this, but John informed me. So as we are flying we remembered that we only had a 45 min layover in Munich and at this point we were an hour late. So we talked to the flight attendant as we were getting closer to Munich and she said we had made up some time and were just going to me a couple minutes late.
Once we landed and got off the plane we searched the board for our gate. We figured out which one it was and started running when we thought we were there we had to go through passport control. When the passport people looked at our boarding flights they told us we were at the wrong spot and we had to go down one level. So then we took off running again trying to find the elevator down and that passport control.
Luckily by the time we got through all that and to the gate they were boarding a little late so we made it in plenty of time.
Bri and I being complete little kids on the plane rides home and coloring!
No comments:
Post a Comment