A couple days after Bri left and John was still gone, the USO held a free concert here on base featuring Gary Sinise and the Lt. Dan Band. Shannon was telling me about it the day home from Rome, and said she thought they were going if I wanted to join them. The concert was here on Support Site so when her and her family got to base they called me to see if I was out there yet. I had completely forgot about it so I got dressed and ready as fast as I could and walked over to meet them.
I knew who Gary Sinise was but had never heard of his band before so I was not sure what to expect. They were actually really good and played a little bit of everything. I never heard them sing an original song from them, they just remade lots of songs from other singers and bands.
I turned out to be a really fun night, but me forgetting about it and running out the door as fast as I could I forgot my good camera. I did have my little point and shoot camera but when I pulled it out to start taking a few pictures the battery was dead. A friend of mine, Christina, did have her camera so I have stole a few pics from her.
Gary Sinise








No comments:
Post a Comment